By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Orange Box Coming to PS3 Next Week

Dec. 11, which puts it going head to head with Unreal Tournament III. Two more good games to buy for PS3 owners.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

You know the news about the game on the ps3.

mM
leo-j said:

Apparantly the frame rate issues have pretty much vanished, only slight drops in certain areas of HL2 EP2 from what I read.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Bladeneo said:
leo-j said:

Apparantly the frame rate issues have pretty much vanished, only slight drops in certain areas of HL2 EP2 from what I read.

Yeah, PS3 owners need to buy it if they didn't already get it on 360 or PC.

any idea on Europe release, are we getting it next year?

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
any idea on Europe release, are we getting it next year?

14th of this month.

I dont know what to get, that or UT3 or uncharted.

mM

thanks Naz.

@Leo

get both, honestly both are amazing must buys

if a ps3 owners does support this game over UT3 they are really stupid... after all EA did with ps3 everything delayed and everything coming with a bad rank version on ps3.. then u'll support them over Epic that is so stupid!!!! screw EA

killzone2 =halo killer!!!!!   

PS3 4 life

games playing

PS3:resident evil /resistance / killzone2/fallout3/uncharted/cod4/MGS4/socom/far cry2/biochock/dead space/street fighter4 

XBOX360:Gears of War/ Bioshock/ Halo3/ gears of war2/left 4 dead/mass effect/fable 2/dead rising

Wii:Zelda TP/ Resident evil 4/ Metriod Prime 3

PSP:Only bought it for God of War and the remote control for my PS3gamertag/PSN=  Dumbkilla

Wii#  0378860588753451

why stop yourself from playing an amzing game because EA played a part in the development? Half life is one of the best games ever.